Tuesday, March 10, 2009

mid-safari update

okay, so this will be quick.
I'm literally on my safari lunch break and while walking to the cafeteria I saw an internet cafe.
I figured I'd update and say that I'm safe, happy, REALLY tired (I was up at 4:30 am for the safari) and I've seen a TON of animals in the last two days.
giraffes, warthogs, lions, zebras, white and black rhinos, elephants, and a ton more.
This computer is so slow that I can type a whole paragraph and watch it type each letter o-n-e- l-e-t-t-e-r- a-t- a- t-i-m-e.
Thanks to everyone who has kept in touch and sent me emails, texts and love.

***power shut off while I was writing, and I didn't get to post. figured I'd post it now since blogger saved it for me. I'll be happy to have reliable power/phone/bathroom services any day now***

No comments:

Post a Comment