Monday, March 2, 2009

and it begins...

so we made it to the city safely...Marissa hung out at Grand Central while I went to the Chinese Consulate to get my visa. everything went smoothly (yes!!!!) and now I'm all set up for the last leg of my trip through China. I even bought my flight from Bangkok to Hong Kong and then the return trip from Beijing to NYC. I'll be home on the 28th of May. =D
but...there's plenty of time between now and then.
our flight leaves at 10am tomorrow so I need to go to bed.
it's sad to see things change and come to a close in some areas of my life, and then again it's refreshing to know that I'm here and ready to go wherever the world takes me.
officially...I'm ready for this. I'm excited, I'm amped, I'm a bit nervous (but it leads to me being a bit more cautious that I normally would be I suppose) and I'm totally ready.
bring it world.
goodnight New York.
goodnight USA.
tomorrow I sleep in Africa.
=D

ps. I'll miss everyone and PLEASE stay in touch. it means the world to me.
AND I'm sorry to everyone who I didn't get to say a decent goodbye to. I still love you all. <3

Brian. thank you. no matter what...it's been great.

3 comments:

  1. Adios! Life IS every moment you take a breathe, NOT just the moments that take your breathe away. Live this trip up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I could have done more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, what? - brian

    ReplyDelete